Another Tag Thingy..
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 5 people
- Name: Ayeisha
- Nickname: Don’t have one
- Birthday: January 13th
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Asexual
- Height: 5” something (less than 7, more than 3)
- Time and Date where I am: 22:04; 16/09
- Average hours of sleep: Not enough. I think I average about 3 to 5 hours, though if there’s a day where I’m not in work (ha! what a fucking novelty, what’s a ‘day off’?) I do tend to oversleep by about 9 hours
- OTPs: I’m going to be here all day, but I’ll narrow it down: Eruri, Aokaga, Reigisa, Asanoya..
- Last thing I googled: Lauren and I were googling different seiyuus to see what else they’d been in.
- First word that comes to mind: Oh
- What I last said to family members: Bye
- One place that makes me happy and why: Here at my desk, because internet.
- How many Blankets slept under: 1 usually
- Favourite Beverage: Coffee
- The last movie seen in a cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Three things I can’t live without: My computer, my phone, and I really don’t want to sound gross and cliché, but also, my boyfriend
- Something I plan on learning: Another language, haven’t decided which one yet..
- You have listened to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVobvNXsug I’ve recently started listening to Breakerz, and this song… it just made me smile. I was feeling a bit crappy and it’s such a fun video and a lovely song.. yeah…
- Tag 5 people: the-oncoming-glowcloud, hardyness, katweazle, hearti, & m-y—p-a-s-s-i-o-n-s
Might be a little dark for some, but as someone who battles with depression I find this hilarious.
A funny and accurate depiction of those dreadful days when you feel like you can’t even move without messing it up- this is usually the end result.
UPSETTING REIGISA-HEADCANON CREATOR you could argue that it's 4 words but i could argue that i'm still upset over here
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU.
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by: I wasn’t, I found it and it looked cool…
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Type: INTJ (Mastermind)
- Jafar (Aladdin)
- Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan) FUCKING YUSSS!!!
- Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
- Bruce Wayne & Scarecrow (Batman)
- Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Geoffrey (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air)
- Akashi Seijuurou (Kuroko no Basuke)
- Arthur (Inception)
- Severus Snape & Voldemort (Harry Potter)
- Scar (Lion King)
- Denethor & Saruman (Lord of the Rings)
- Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
- Brain (Pinky and the Brain)
- Mewtwo (Pokemon)
- Mojo Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
- Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes)
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
- Capt. Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
- Kahn (Star Trek)
(I tried to make my list look good, but I’m not going to lie, I basically got all the badguys, from all the things… it’s cool, but… I’m not evil…)
I tag: the-oncoming-glowcloud, hardyness, northern-giant, katweazle, and hearti (and anyone else who wants to do it)
I have to do a '3 Things You Don't Know About Me' tag.. thanks northern-giant…
- I can’t go a day without coffee. Genuinely. Not in a funny “haha, I need coffee to function!” way, I genuinely need coffee. Caffeine is a drug, and if I don’t have at least one cup I start to get headachy and drowsy and I’m not much use to anyone. Fun times.
- I don’t like chocolate. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll eat it, and it tastes nice.. but it makes me sick. I can eat like… two squares? before it just starts being sickly and I can’t have any more. I can eat it with coffee, and it’s only chocolate like Galaxy (Dairy Milk & Nestle are waayyy too sweet for my tastes).
- I have an odd thing about my hands. For 20 years I’ve bitten my nails, and so for 20 years my hands have sort of been in my mouth, and so I’m very vigilant about where my hands have been, because, as nail-biters will know, sometimes you’re not even aware you’re biting your nails. And if you’ve been mucking around in the garden and you subconsciously go to bite your nails, you get a nice mouthful of dirt. So, I don’t like to pet animals unless I know I can wash my hands after. A lot of people think I’m afraid of dogs, because when they jump up at me I raise my hands out of the way (it looks like a submissive gesture I suppose) but in reality I just don’t want to touch the dog.
And now… I tag; the-oncoming-glowcloud, hardyness, and katweazle
friends: how can u still wear black, its summer
went in strong, came out crying over a CGI tree voiced by vin diesel